Retail Sales Representative
Work in sales for an industry leading company that offers superior quality products and sales training that will put you a step ahead of the competition!
Atlantic Filter Corporation, a national water treatment manufacturer and distributor, is currently seeking a motivated retail sales representative to work in our retail stores selling our well known, high quality products for commercial and residential water treatment.
The primary responsibilities for this position will be to build customer sales, provide customer service, stock floor, manage inventory, operate a cash register and maintain store conditions.
- 1-5 years sales experience, pool product experience a plus
- Self starter who is a team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma/GED required, bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (weekdays/Saturday)
Currently we have open positions and are looking for reliable and friendly employees. Please feel free to submit an application and fax it as well as your resume to 561.684-1997, to the attention of Human Resources.
A Great Place to Work
Atlantic Filter Corporation is not only committed to being the company you can trust for all your water treatment needs, but also a great place to work. We value and reward our employees with:
- Generous Compensation and Benefits - Atlantic Filter offers excellent pay and a host of benefits for employees, including Vacation Time, Holidays, Insurance and Retirement.
- Continuing Education - Fostering a new generation of water professionals, we are committed to your success and believe education should be on going. All employees are encouraged to attend training programs and to never stop learning!
- Supportive Work Environment - In all areas, Atlantic Filter Corporation provides the necessary resources to allow each employee to thrive. As part of our commitment to provide a supportive environment, managers and employees work together to meet all goals.